Health & Medical
Whitefoot Medical Clinic
The Whitefoot Medical Clinic is conveniently located in the Whitefoot Lodge in the Village Centre. The clinic operates on a on-call basis, for non-emergency medical treatment. Clinic visits after hours and house calls are available by calling the clinic line. Prescription medications, braces and casts are available.
- Are covered by most insurance plans (including Canadian provincial health insurance such as MSP).
- Service will not be denied regardless of ability to pay.
- Service is covered if you have any Canadian provincial care card.
- Quebec residents must pay in advance and may submit for reimbursement later.
- We offer braces and on site prescriptions
- Transportation available for emergency transport to the Kelowna General Hospital.
Hours of Operation (June 23 - September 4):
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holiday Monday, 10:00am to 5:00pm. The clinic is also available after hours: 250-765-0544.
For more information or to book your appointment, please call the Clinic Line: 250-765-0544
For Emergencies Please Call 911.