Hot Tub Rules
HOT TUB RULES FOR YOUR SAFETY
Warning! All Hot Tub users must read and understand the following safety precautions and hot tub rules prior to use.
No Lifeguard on Duty. Enter at your own Risk
1. *Please shower before and after using the hot tub.*
2. No running or diving.
3. It is recommended that the maximum duration in the hot tub for adults be 15 minutes and 5 minutes for
4. Persons with high blood pressure or any other medical conditions, including pregnancy, should consult a
5. Children must be supervised at all times while in the hot tub.
6. Please be aware that the step, deck and sitting surfaces may be slippery. The use of the deck area and
7. Absolutely no food and no glassware in or around the hot tub.
8. Immersion in hot water will increase the effects of alcohol or drugs, which can result in unconsciousness
9. Please close hot tub cover after use. Do not sit or stand on the cover.
10. Do not adjust jet valves while jets on full power.
11. Do not remove, adjust or open floating dispenser; it is essential for sanitation and proper water balance.
12. Water in the hot tub should not exceed 104°F or 40°c.
13. Absolutely no electric appliances within 5 feet of hot tub.
14. It is recommended that you remove jewellery before entering the hot tub.
15. Do not use the hot tub if you have any open sores or wounds.
16. Please observe the property's Quiet Time and respect other occupants of the resort.
All guests renting accommodation that includes a private hot tub will be required to read and sign Hot Tub Rules upon check in.
Additional charges will apply if any contaminants (soap, deodorant, hairspray, cigarette butts, alcohol etc.) are detected in the hot tub upon check-out. Charges for a normal drain & refill range from $100 to $250. Guests will be billed for all labor, supplies and parts cost.