Snowshoeing is fun for everyone! Choose from guided tours for varying levels of ability or rent your own snowshoes and choose your own adventure. Snowshoeing is a fantastic way to get out and enjoy the outdoors at your own pace. No previous experience is needed and if you can walk you can snowshoe! With an extensive trail network get off the beaten track and explore the winter wonderland.
- All participants must have a valid Trail pass, Alpine ticket or season's pass to use the trails.
- Trail passes can be purchased from the Ticket Office in Happy Valley or the Village Centre Mall.
- Nordic ski equipment and snowshoes are available for hire from the Rental Office in the Village Centre Mall.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head below the beginner's slope.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head below the beginner's slope.
- Ticket Sales located in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge, featuring Belgian Waffles, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages.
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.