2018/19 Cancellations of 15+ Nights
Big White Central Reservations - Booking and Cancellation Policies
Reservations For 15 Nights or More:
Time of Booking
At the time of booking, Big White Central Reservations requires an initial deposit of 25% of the total accommodation charge before taxes to confirm the booking
Up to 20 Days from Time of Booking:
20 Days to 75 Days:
After 20 days and up to 75 days prior to arrival, the initial deposit is non-refundable should you cancel
75 Days to 30 Days:
A further deposit of another 25% of the total accommodation charge before tax is due 75 days prior to arrival. Should you cancel your reservation within 75 days of arrival, there is no refund on the deposit (equivalent to 50% of the total accommodation charge)
Within 30 Days of Arrival:
Final payment for the accommodation, lift passes, lessons and rentals is due 30 days prior to arrival. Should you cancel your reservation within 30 days of arrival, there is no refund on the accommodation portion of your booking
- The minimum age to rent a unit is 21 years old except Bullet Creek Cabins, Grizzly Lodge and Towering Pines which is a minimum of 25 years old and Stonebridge Lodge which is a minimum of 23 years old (Each adult must be over the age of 23, except in a family group containing multiple generations of related individuals).
- Upon check-in all guests are required to provide the credit card used for their booking as a security deposit pre-authorization of the first nights rack room charge or $100 whichever is the greater per unit. Please note a pre-authorization is not an additional charge, rather a hold on funds as a security deposit which is then released back on your credit card following check-out.
- No changes are permitted to your accommodation reservation within 30 days of arrival.
- All lift passes (not including Long Stay Lift Tickets), lessons and rentals are non-refundable within 72 hours of arrival.
- There is no refund for unused portions of your vacation
- Reservations made prior to October 2 are based on a required 5 night minimum. Any changes to the reservation which decreases the stay to less than 5 nights, is deemed non-refundable and you will be charged for a minimum of 5 nights.
- Reservations from December 20 - January 2 and February 15 - 21 inclusive, are based on a required 5 night minimum (except Inn at Big White ONLY - 3 night minimum). Any changes to the reservation, which decreases the stay to less than 5 nights, is deemed non-refundable and you will be charged for a minimum of 5 nights.
- This reservation cannot be changed to any special or package which may become available after your cancellation period has passed.
Long Stay Lift Tickets:
- Full payment including all taxes and surcharges is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is non-refundable unless the refundable ticket option has been purchased and you are eligible for a refund.
- 50% off group lessons can only be purchased in conjunction with a Long Stay Ticket until October 14th, 2018.
- 50% off group lessons can be cancelled and refunded up until October 14th, 2018. After October 14th, 2018 50% off lessons are non-refundable if you cancel.
- From the date of the original booking, you will be able to cancel the reservation without penalty up to 72 hours prior to arrival date and/or departure date. Within the 72 hours, the full payment for the booking is non-refundable should you cancel and no changes are permitted.
- Pets are not permitted on shuttles with the exception of registered service dogs.
Trip Cancellation Insurance:
We highly recommend purchasing Trip Cancellation Insurance to cover your reservation. For more information and to request a quote, please click here.
To ensure your holiday has been booked accurately, we ask that you carefully review your confirmation to ensure the following information is correct:
- Dates of Travel
- Location of your accommodation and room type
- Additional activities such as lift passes, airport transfers, rentals etc.
If there are any details which are not correct, please contact us as soon as possible to make the appropriate changes.
We encourage you to view photos of your accommodation on our website at www.bigwhite.com
If you have any questions regarding our booking cancellation or deposit policies please contact us at
1800 663 2772 or 250 765 8888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for booking with Central Reservations and we look forward to seeing you on the slopes!